There were many thousands of Photography articles posted during 2010.
The list below features just five of the hundreds that caught my eye.
- The first was a post on Black Start Rising, written by John Harrington back in July. The post, 12 Excuses for Shooting Photos for Free — and Why They’re Bogus, highlights why ‘Working for Free’ is probably the fastest way to fail as a professional Photographer.
- Second is a post on the PhotoArgus, written by Bill Jones and titled, Helpful Photography Cheat Sheets to Make Your Life Easier.
This post contains downloadable .PDF’s for everything from Photo Tips, to the result of different flash positions, to lighting tips, to a light ‘fall off‘ chart”, etc. There is some great time-saving information available in this post.
- The next post in the collection is from the great Joe McNally and is simply entitled ‘Mistakes’. It lists some of the most common mistakes made by photographers who are just starting out, and how to avoid them.
- Next is a post from the PhotoShelter blog, in which Grover Sanschagrin asks several professional photographers; ‘What do you wish you’d learned in Photo School‘. The answers are worth remembering!
- And finally, it’s another post from the PhotoArgus, giving ‘The Definitive List of Online Photography Magazines‘
There are so many more that a list like this could go on forever, but these five will make for very interesting reading.
If you know of any other posts that have had a great impact on your photography, please feel free to let everyone know in the comments. 😉